This is how I install crochet braids in the simplest way possible, let’s go!
- Close the latch on the crochet needle
- Insert the needle into the section of your hair where you want to place the strand
- Once inserted, you then open the latch and place the opening of the hair, that’s the pre-looped section, on the hook of the needle and close the latch
- Then you gently pull the needle, while holding on to the latch to secure the hair through your hair
- You then used your finger to widen the opening of the crochet braid to pull the other part of the braid through creating a knot to secure the braid to your hair and bam you’ve installed your first crochet braid
- You want to continue this until the style is complete
When creating the knot, try not to pull it too hard because crochet braids are a protective style to reduce the tension on your scalp, and pulling a tight knot is going against that.
The more you do this, the easier it becomes.
The Crochet Mane is a supplier of quality, affordable crochet hair extensions, shop here.